Central Africa Baptist Seminary desires to equip African leaders seeking advanced theological training by providing a Seminary level degree. Our Seminary offers a Master of Ministry (MM) degree through a partnership with Piedmont International University, of Winston-Salem, NC, USA. www.pbc.edu.
Classes are delivered once a week in six to twelve week segments on CABCs campus, with a total of ten classes in the program. Students pursing a Masters can complete the degree in as little as 1.5 years.
Classes are offered approximately every three to four months in January, April, and August. However the specific times do vary from year to year. Students may join the program during anyone of these times as long as the class has availability.
Students must register for Masters classes a minimum of one-month before the start of class.
- Introduction to the Old Testament
- Introduction to the New Testament
- Introduction to Hermeneutics
- Survey of Theology
- Research: Writing and Communication
- Teaching the Bible
- Leadership and Vision Casting
An applicant must complete the CABC application and have a Bachelors degree from a recognized university or institution. Any specific questions about which degrees qualify for the Masters program should be directed to the Director of Admissions. Students who receive a Bachelor in Bible degree from CABC may apply to pursue a Masters degree if they so choose.
Applicants interested in the Masters program should provide the following:
- CABC Application
- K50 non-refundable processing fee
- Testimony of Salvation in Jesus Christ (written)
- Official Transcript of Undergraduate (Bachelors) Degree
- Copy of NRC or passport
Cost of the Programme:
The Masters degree program tuition costs are $200 per class. The per class tuition amount must be paid in full prior to the beginning of each class.
- Piedmont Application Fee $50
- Graduation Fee $225
- Room and Board *$1,055 (dorm students only)
* Because this figure is based in Kwacha, the US Dollar amount for Room and Board may fluctuate based on the current exchange rate.
For more information please contact the CABC office at +26 097 741 5011 or email Admissions@cabcollege.org.